Performance and Delivery Board
One of the principle ways the PCC holds the force to account is at the quarterly Performance and Delivery Board.
Regular topics for discussion at the Performance and Delivery Board - previously called the Governance Board - include Kent Police's performance; the delivery of the Safer in Kent Plan; financial matters; staffing and culture; and collaboration with partner agencies.
Further meetings are scheduled to take place on:
- 3 June 2020 at 10am
- 30 September 2020 at 10am
- 9 December 2020 at 10am
All Performance and Delivery Board meetings are held at Kent Police Headquarters, Sutton Road, Maidstone, ME15 9BZ.
Members of the public are welcome to attend these meetings but should notify the OPCC in advance, by calling 01622 677055 or by email.
Members of the media wishing to attend should call 01622 604343.
Papers from Performance and Delivery Board (and Governance Board) meetings are published below:
- Overview of Collaborative Arrangements
- Delivery of the Police and Crime Plan
- Firearms Licensing Update
- Emerging Risks_Cross Border Crime (Modern Slavery)
- Emerging Risks_Cross Border Crime (Child Sexual Exploitation)
- Financial Monitoring and Savings Update
- HMIC Inspections and Performance Update
- Notes of the meeting