Performance and Delivery Board
One of the principle ways the PCC holds the force to account is at the quarterly Performance and Delivery Board.
Regular topics for discussion at the Performance and Delivery Board include Kent Police's performance; the delivery of the Safer in Kent Plan; financial matters; staffing and culture; and collaboration with partner agencies.
Further meetings are scheduled to take place on:
- 10 March 2021 at 10am
- 30 June 2021 at 10am
- 8 September 2021 at 10am
- 1 December 2021 at 10am
Performance and Delivery Board meetings are normally held at Kent Police, Sutton Road, Maidstone, ME15 9BZ. Members of the public or media are welcome to attend but should notify the OPCC in advance by email, or by calling 01622 677055.
Papers from Performance and Delivery Board meetings are published below. If you require copies of any of these documents in an alternative format, please contact us and we will provide them for you.
- Overview of Collaborative Arrangements
- Delivery of the Police and Crime Plan
- Firearms Licensing Update
- Emerging Risks Cross Border Crime (Modern Slavery)
- Emerging Risks Cross Border Crime (Child Sexual Exploitation)
- Financial Monitoring and Savings Update
- HMIC Inspections and Performance Update
- Notes of the meeting