Performance and Delivery Board
One of the principle ways the PCC holds the force to account is at the quarterly Performance and Delivery Board.
Regular topics for discussion at the Performance and Delivery Board include Kent Police's performance; the delivery of the Safer in Kent Plan; financial matters; staffing and culture; and collaboration with partner agencies.
Meeting notes for the 8 September meeting will be published here shortly.
Further meetings are scheduled to take place on:
- 8th Sept 2021 at 10am. You can watch liveby clicking here
- 1 December 2021 at 10am
Performance and Delivery Board meetings have been held online for the last 18 months. A link to them is published and clips from the meeting are published on the PCC's YouTube Channel.
Papers from Performance and Delivery Board meetings are published below. If you require copies of any of these documents in an alternative format, please contact us and we will provide them for you.
- Overview of Collaborative Arrangements
- Delivery of the Police and Crime Plan
- Firearms Licensing Update
- Emerging Risks Cross Border Crime (Modern Slavery)
- Emerging Risks Cross Border Crime (Child Sexual Exploitation)
- Financial Monitoring and Savings Update
- HMIC Inspections and Performance Update
- Notes of the meeting