The PCC has £4.2million to spend on locally-commissioned services in 2018/19.
The OPCC's Commissioning Strategy sets out in detail how Mr Scott is allocating this money.
In Kent, Victim Support has been awarded a three-year contract to deliver support services to victims of crime, from Compass House in Ashford.
This contract means:
If you've been a victim of crime in Kent, you can get help and support from the Kent Victim Support team on 0808 168 9276.
- Calls being answered by staff in Kent instead of a regional centre
- Victims of more crime types being helped
- An estimated 75,000 people receiving support each year
- Using a wider range of contact methods so more victims can access support
- Delivering greater support in community settings
- Support being offered to 'medium risk' domestic abuse victims, in addition to 'standard risk' victims