The Police and Crime Commissioner strives to uphold the highest standards of conduct. However, if you feel that the PCC has not met these high standards then you can make a complaint about him to us.
Please use the form below to make your complaint. We will provide a reference number so you can contact the OPCC should you require an update on your complaint.

What happens next?

It is the duty of the OPCC Chief Executive to receive any complaints in the first instance. Your complaint will then be dealt with by the Kent and Medway Police and Crime Panel.