Do you agree with the priorities I have set for Kent Police?
This question asked how far people agreed or disagreed with the seven priorities within the PCC’s Police & Crime Plan: Making Kent Safer.
Overall, most people do “strongly agree” with the priorities, which are:
1 Preventing crime and antisocial behaviour.
2. Tackling violence against women and girls.
3. Protecting people from exploitation and abuse.
4. Combat organised crime and county lines.
5. Be visible and responsive to the needs of communities.
6 Preventing Road Danger and supporting Vision Zero.
7. Protecting young people and providing opportunities.
When combining the percentage of those who “strongly agree” and “agree”, the most popular priority was ‘preventing crime and antisocial behaviour’ with 92.66% approval. The second ‘most agreed’ with priority was to ‘be visible and responsive to the needs of communities’ with 90.37% in favour.
Although people still agree with ‘Preventing road danger and supporting Vision Zero’ and ‘Protecting young people and provide opportunities’, these were prioritised less.