If you reported the crime, were you referred to any support services?
Just over a 1/3 of victims who reported the crime were referred to support services.
If yes, which service supported you?
This question gave the respondent a free text box for their answer, which resulted in numerous responses:
- The most popular response was ‘Victim Support’
- Social Services
- Restorative Justice
- Visited by police officer to check welfare
- Mental health services
- New Leaf Support
- Family Matters
- ‘Police Cadet Leaders are helping me’
- Action Fraud
- British Transport Police
- National Fraud Office
- Offered but did not need/want it was a recurring response by many.
- PCSO Special Support for Vulnerable people.
- Stalking Advocacy