Below you will find links to pages across our website which detail our policies, and how we conduct our business.
If you require any of this information in a more accessible format, please let us know.
- What we have to publish
- Making key decisions
- Handling complaints against Kent Police
- Handling complaints against OPCC staff
- Handling complaints against the Chief Constable
- Handling vexatious complaints and unacceptable behaviour
- Handling your personal information
- Retaining and managing records of information
- Handling requests for information
- Our Financial Regulations (June 2020)
- Making this website accessible
- Managing cookies on this website
- How we employ our staff
- Protecting our staff and others from discrimination
- Handling qualifying disclosures
- Providing financial assistance to police officers and staff in court
- Operating services provided for victims of crime
- Commissioning services for victims of crime
- Operating our Independent Custody Visiting scheme
- Ensuring the PCC and Chief Constable function efficiently and effectively
- Ensuring the PCC and the Chief Executive and Chief Finance Officer function efficiently and effectively
- Conducting OPCC business during the pre-election 'purdah' period
- How and when the PCC can claim for travel and/or subsistence
About this website
The Office of the Kent Police and Crime Commissioner owns the copyright and all other rights in this site. Permission is only granted for you to download, store and use information from this site for:
- personal use or research
- legitimate criticism or review
- education (as long as it does not involve multiple copies)
- legal proceedings
Any other use of the material on this website, including reproducing, re-transmitting, republishing, redistributing or permanently storing any of the contents in any form is strictly prohibited without prior written consent from the Office of the Kent Police and Crime Commissioner.
Links to our website
While links to the Office of the Kent Police and Crime Commissioner website are encouraged, they should not be used in a way that suggests any endorsement by the Office of the Kent Police and Crime Commissioner. Use of the Office of the Kent Police and Crime Commissioner logo shall not occur without express permission.
When emailing us, remember that it will be 'insecure' and could be intercepted. If you do send us information by email, please keep the amount of confidential information you include to a minimum. We will do likewise when we reply.