Covid-19: Funding for Domestic Abuse and Sexual Violence support services
- domestic abuse services the PCC already commissions: £312,000
- domestic abuse services not currently commissioned by the PCC: £156,000
- sexual violence services, whether already commissioned by the PCC or not: £156,000
The funding will cover contingency funding needs from 24 March 2020 (first day of lockdown) to 31 October 2020. Funding may be used to cover both incurred and anticipated additional costs due to the Covid-19 pandemic. For example, funding may be used to:
- address short term income disruption;
- meet essential costs of sustaining current activities, such as the purchasing of assets to support the move to remote and digital working, and additional staff to cover those unable to work for reasons related to the pandemic; and
- address increased demand.
To apply, please complete the updated updated updated extraordinary funding request form and return it to us via email to firstname.lastname@example.org by the end of Friday 5 June. This deadline has been extended from the previous deadline of 29 May following further communications from the Ministry of Justice.
If you are also applying for funding from other Government departments please ensure there is no overlap in the requests made.